Tuesday, July 24, 2012

roller coaster of calories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-lbIfaqm0U

can't keep it up.
helped out my gramz today and it was easy but everyone acted like it was a huge deal, and my selfish uncle just went on a weeks-long cruise but then couldnt find the time to help his broken-armed mother.
no its fine just go to the beach.
anyways.
i wanna go to the beach, but i have to stay here and work, and lose 20 pounds, and work some more, and get rid of absolutely all temptations. i need to resort to buddhism and follow the eightfold path and the four truths-i need to eliminate desire...except thats really hard.
also i think this is my longest post, but its for my own benefit.
tomorrow WILL BE: yogurt and milk for breakfast
salad for lunch with pita bread and cheese stick
jello snack?
fruit smoothie before work

so i'm only minus one vegetable, not too shabs.

also the link counts as my picture for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment