Tuesday, July 31, 2012

thinspo blogs

there's an obvious reason why anorexia and bulimia are considered mental disorders. there's no logic behind being so thin that your bones poke through your skin. and how can you ever enjoy yourself? its honestly sad. i understand they need help because they think that way due to their mental disorder, but its pathetic to want to weigh 80 pounds. realistically, under 100 is gross.

anyways, thats my $.02
and now i should go to bed because i have work tomorrow, except i'm not tired. i know i will be tomorrow, but im not right now. i had to turn in all my library books earlier today, so i dont have anything to read except medical dictionaries, but those are my favorite :)
had a dream about a "rabies" outbreak/epidemic, but it was actually ebola.
apparently, there's an actual ebola outbreak in uganda right now.
i can see the present.

also, im proud that im finally getting my roots done tomorrow, because even if i havent lost ten pounds yet...i will, and my weight loss is a health issue, not a death wish.
besides, i could never give up food, its one of the things i love most, but its a love hate relationship...with mostly love, and then some hate, but then i get over it and walk up mountains.

this is probably the longest post i've ever written on here, but i'm feeling chatty right now, idk why.
hopefully i'll find a new job soon, as in like next week, because school is starting and im so fed up with work.

kittles has accompanied me this evening while i've been thinspo-ing all night, even watched the "thin" documentary with me, which, even though it was released in 2006, their clothes and hair were very late 90s/early 2000s.

im glad that my anxiety has never been so unmanageable that i would had to have gone to rehab...in fact its pretty much disappeared with my medicine.

looking forward to some reese's puff cereal (generic brand) in the morning, because the caloric intake is the same as a bowl of Life cereal. boss.

my picture for this post is my new desktop background, aka my thinspo, but not pro ana or pro "mia" (im not making this up thats an actually tag on tumblr...)


No comments:

Post a Comment